Rappreséntati’s DNA is fused with honesty and transparency helping it reach the objectives defined by the following services:
- Storytelling: any company, whatever its size, should talk about its services and products in a clear, fast, and efficient way. Storytelling uses the right words to send relevant messages, get people involved, share values and get things moving. Knowledge of the main narrative techniques and of the tools that make up the foundation of professional writing allows us to describe a company or a product using an appropriate language essential for SEO on the internet;
- A Web specialist is needed for setting up internet sites which satisfy the company’s demands but also those of the navigator/consumer. Attractive graphics aren’t enough. One needs well structured texts, a clear menu which is easy to read and suitable for various mobile devices.
- Web marketing is necessary because a handsome website isn’t enough. A website needs topics/keywords to be picked up on by the algorithms of search engines. It needs to generate profiled traffic and above all it has to monitor navigators’ behaviour. Google Analytics is the tool allowing us to monitor what happens on our website.
- Social media marketing is necessary for communicating to and listening to customers. We suggest promoting customer care to gain trust and loyalty. A ‘like’ or a ‘share’ isn’t enough for reaching the target. We say NO to ghost/fake followers
- Graphics and Advertsing are needed to involve acquired and potential clients through a catalogue, an invitation, a look book or an advertising insert in a magazine.
- Photography business, consumer or experimental.
A click or passion isn’t enough to take photos worthy of notice
- Videomaker: videos made to emphasize every single detail to render a product or service unique and dynamic, tangible and real.